Space 360 is a straight-forward room simulator and reverb effect.
Behind its no-nonsense interface is a complex implementation of three distinct, yet inter-dependent algorithms for the wavefront (Direct), early reflections (Reflect), and late reflections (Ambience). The effect uses "regressive modeling" to accurately synthesize the most important elements of the reverb sound, while using a more CPU-friendly, statistical approach to the less important elements. The result combines the realism of a convolution reverb with the efficiency and flexibility of an algorithmic reverb.
The Space 360 can be used to add spatial "context" to sampled and synthesized sources, to achieve perfectly accurate binaural panning of stereo tracks, to put multiple tracks into the same virtual "room," or to just add that perfect amount of reverb to make the source sit perfectly in the mix.
The Space 360 will not give you those lush halls that decay forever. It will not give any crazy reverse reverbs or unnatural swells. There are plenty other effects that do that well. What the Space 360 offers is a go-to room simulator and reverb that models the minute details of a natural room remarkably well while not eating up all your CPU resources. You don't need a masters degree in physics or a ruler and protractor to achieve perfectly scaled and filtered reflections. All you need to do is move the little speakers and head around and the effect calculates them internally.
- Regressive modeling integrates all sections of the effect in the most accurate and efficient manner.
- Perfectly scaled binaural wavefront synthesis.
- Early reflections are custom calculated on-demand for realistic spacial cues.
- Adjustable HRTF with scalable polar pickup pattern, focus, and lateral spread.
- Individually adjustable damping properties for each wall of the virtual room.
- Adjustable diffusion, smear (modulation), and lo-cut filter in the reverb tail.
- All DSP has been hand programmed in inline assembly to ensure the utmost efficiency.
- Works at any sample rate.
- Easy, intuitive GUI.
- ONE PAGE user guide.
13 May 2019, MondayProtoverb
31 May 2019, FridayHybridReverb2
31 May 2019, FridayeasyReverb
14 April 2019, SundayEmilyguitar
30 March 2019, SaturdayVirtual Playing Orchestra
24 February 2019, Sundayendorphin dual-band stereo compressor
21 February 2019, ThursdayOpenMPT 1.28.03.00
12 February 2019, TuesdaySoftAmp PSA
12 February 2019, TuesdayVee Guitar Amp 2
12 February 2019, TuesdayVee Guitar Amp