Riviera is a hybrid algorithmic-convolution reverb.
It is suited for modeling specular acoustic reflections in N-dimensional orthotopes. e.g. string, plate, room, tesseract, and up (vooms or volume+room for short).
Normally, direct computations in these spaces are expensive but some clever maths reduced the asymptotic costs to the point of practical use (e.g. a Reverb plugin). Parameterizing these spaces and then combining them with some fast time-varying frequency decay resulted in some interesting sounding impulse responses (IRs).
- Low-latency, low CPU usage convolution.
- Multi-threading support for modeling IRs in the background.
- Fine-grain controls for parameterizing each voom's number of dimensions, size, offset from sound-source origin, and material reflection dB loss.
- Time manipulation controls for delay, stretch, and linearity (RT60 ranges from 1 - 20 seconds!).
- Fast frequency-dependent time-decay functions.
- Pan / stereo / mix (wet/dry) controls.
- Graphical user interface for displaying IR and spectrogram.
DOWNLOAD 64 BIT
DOWNLOAD MAC OSX
DOWNLOAD MAC AU
01 June 2019, Saturdayspace360
01 June 2019, SaturdaySIR free VST Convolution Reverb
13 May 2019, MondayProtoverb
31 May 2019, FridayHybridReverb2
28 April 2019, SundayDynamic Frequency Limiter
21 February 2019, ThursdayOpenMPT 1.28.03.00
18 February 2019, MondayTruc2
18 February 2019, MondayManda Audio : MT Power Drum Kit v2.0.2 Win/Osx
15 February 2019, FridayAdam Monroe's Delay
12 February 2019, TuesdayNadIR v1.0.2