OrilRiver is an algorithmic reverb that simulates the reverberation of a small room and great hall.
OrilRiver has a classic parameters such as Damping, Stereo width, Pre-delay, Room size, Diffusion and a parameter as Damping intensity which allows you to change the reverb decay time of high frequencies.
- 12 variations of the early reflections.
- 3 variations of the reverb tail.
- 3-band equalizer for the wet signal, which helps to create different shades of the virtual space.
- Reverb algorithm is written in assembly language, so signal processing provides a low CPU load.
- 64-bit internal signal processing.
DOWNLOAD 64 BIT
DOWNLOAD MAC OSX
01 June 2019, Saturdayspace360
13 May 2019, MondayProtoverb
12 May 2019, SundayOldSkoolVerb
31 May 2019, FridayKR-Reverb
31 May 2019, FridayHybridReverb2
31 May 2019, FridayeasyReverb
11 May 2019, SaturdayAmbient Reverb
31 March 2019, Sundaywarbeats - SoundFonts
18 March 2019, Monday4 Band Shifter
15 February 2019, FridayAdam Monroe's Delay