METAVERB is an experimental reverb built arround two reverb tank.
It is based on three modules:
FILTER LP, HP, BP 24dB :
- MODULATION is a sine LFO, you can set the SPEED (BPM) and the DEPTH.
- DEPTH set to 0 = MODULATION OFF.
- TRCK (tracking) grab the input signal to drive the CUT-OFF.
- SIZE, WIDTH and DAMP are standard parameters. SIZE set to 0 = REVERBERATION OFF.
- COLOR : on left, digital 80's style, on right, smooth verb', 12 o'clock, neutral.
- A/B MOD : swap smoothly between the two TANK. SPEED (BPM) set the speed of cross mix.
- SLOPE : on left, smooth transition, on right, hard transition.
- SINGLE : only TANK A is online.
- FREEZE : freeze the input buffer.
- this module allow some real-time handling from the audio input stream.
- You can set the individual amount inside each module.
- INPUT set to 0 = TRACKING OFF.
31 May 2019, FridayLiquid Verb
31 March 2019, Sundaywarbeats - SoundFonts
02 March 2019, SaturdayLowbit
02 March 2019, SaturdayRegressif
21 February 2019, ThursdayDownload 200+ free ambient-themed Repro-5 presets by Francesco Silvestri
21 February 2019, ThursdayOpenMPT 1.28.03.00
18 February 2019, MondayBachelard
18 February 2019, MondayMetallurgy
18 February 2019, MondayTruc2
12 February 2019, TuesdaySoftAmp PSA