Bachelard features a delay module with a filter section and a reverb module with a second filter section.
Many parameters can be controlled with key tracking. The effect also features 3 LFOs and a modulation matrix. The 3 LFOs have 5 different waveforms to choose from and 3 different ways to control the oscillator speed. They also have a trigger function controlled by MIDI note commands. Parameters that feature key tracking can also be assigned to different MIDI channels for extra flexibility.
- Delay featuring, free, sync to host and key tracking (KTr) controlled rate
- Delay feedback also features a KTr switch
- Reverb parameters, size, width, damp and mix
- Reverb size and mix controls also have KTr switches
- Both effects have identical filters, 2 self oscillating SVs
- The cutoff on the filters can also be set to KTr
- 3 identical LFOs with free, sync to host and KTr rate control
- Each LFO can be assigned in the modulation matrix to several destinations: delay rate, feedback, cutoff and resonance, reverb size, width, damp, mix, cutoff and resonance.
09 April 2019, TuesdayString Cyborgs
31 March 2019, Sundaywarbeats - SoundFonts
01 March 2019, FridayMUX Modular
21 February 2019, ThursdayOpenMPT 1.28.03.00
18 February 2019, MondayMetallurgy
18 February 2019, MondayTruc2
12 February 2019, TuesdayGCBS4 - Guitar Controlled Bass Synth
12 February 2019, TuesdaySoftAmp PSA
11 February 2019, MondayChordz
21 March 2019, ThursdaySerenity-choir and string pad sounds