The Emissary is a digital emulation of a custom dual channel guitar tube amplifier. It has been developed to accurately model its real hardware counterpart, built for Ryan Huthnance (The Seer / Gaped / Chrome Bison / Emissary Studios) by Ignite Amps, in 2014.
It is a no compromise custom amp built for the kill. Featuring a very versatile clean channel that ranges from pristine cleans to slightly overdriven tones and a mean lead channel designed for serious bone-crushing distortions, it offers a very wide tonal palette for the modern metal musician.
The plug-in GUI has been 3D modeled and rendered by Voger Design, in order to resemble the real amplifier as much as possible.
The Emissary is meant to be used as a virtual guitar amplifier for live playing and jamming, tracking or mixing inside hosts capable of VST or AU Plug-Ins support.
- Dynamic ECC83 / 12AX7 triode analog modeling
- Dynamic EL34 / 6L6GC / KT88 pentodes/tetrodes analog modeling
- Two channels: clean and lead, each with fully separated controls
- Selectable power tubes with individual bias controls
- Selectable oversampling rate (up to 8x)
- Global input / output level controls
- Double precision (64-bit) floating point mathematical model
- Mono / Stereo processing support
- Fully automatable controls
30 March 2019, SaturdayVirtual Playing Orchestra
14 March 2019, ThursdayEvolve FREE
13 March 2019, WednesdayTSB-1 Tyrant Screamer
01 March 2019, FridayMUX Modular
21 February 2019, ThursdayDarkwave Studio v.5.8.0
21 February 2019, ThursdayOpenMPT 1.28.03.00
19 February 2019, TuesdaySAMPLE PACK, WAVE, HALION, NNXT...
10 February 2019, SundayMilkyTracker v.0.9.85
15 February 2019, FridayTSE X50 v2.4.8
14 February 2019, ThursdayJCM800 Hot Preamp