NRR-1 is a digital emulation of a 3 channels tube preamplifier for guitar.
It has been developed to accurately model its real hardware counterpart, built for Fleshgod Apocalypse guitarist Cristiano Trionfera by Ignite Amps, back in 2009. The NRR-1 core circuit is mainly based on a famous boutique preamplifier made in '88, modded to suit Cristiano's needs in the best possible way.
- Dynamic 12AX7 / ECC83 coupled triode stages analog modeling.
- Three channels: clean, rhythm and lead, each with fully separated controls.
- Mono / Stereo processing support.
- Selectable oversampling rate (up to 8x).
- Global input / output level controls.
- Double precision (64 bit) floating point mathematical model.
- Fully automatable controls.
26 March 2019, TuesdayBreakbeat section update 02
26 March 2019, TuesdayBreakbeat section update 03
01 March 2019, FridayEmissary
15 February 2019, FridaySHB-1
15 February 2019, FridayTPA-1
15 February 2019, FridayEmissary
12 February 2019, TuesdayHarlequin Preamp
12 February 2019, TuesdayProF.E.T.
14 February 2019, ThursdayJCM800 Hot Preamp
12 February 2019, TuesdayTS-999