The dlM sixtyfive is a vintage-style, Soft-Knee RMS Compressor, inspired by the dbx® 165A, a classic 1970's compressor found in many studios, but adding some new twists.
The RMS detection and soft-knee help to give a smooth and musical compression experience, the non-linear response imparts character and the gentle saturation brings colour and warmth. Your dlM sixtyfive will deliver compression from gentle smoothing of vocal performances to brutal slamming of your drum buss. Enjoy!
- Vintage style RMS compressor with external sidechain, parallel compression and comprehensive metering.
- Subtle colouring from a home-made blend of harmonics, saturation and noise.
- RMS detection offers natural response.
- Soft Knee makes for a less obvious transition.
- Bypass control allows blending of dry uncompressed signal for phase-free NY style parallel compression.
- Non-linear attack/release curves give unique character.
- Auto attack/release available.
- Manual attack/release with ultra-low values.
- Distortion reduction for very short release times.
- Stereo input detection can be linked or unlinked.
- Internal or external sidechain routing.
- Additional 'Internal sidechain only' version.
- Optional hard limiting on final output.
- Metering covers stereo input, output and gain reduction. All meters show actual and peak levels with adjustable peak hold time.
- LED display to indicate above, in & below the knee/threshold.
- Non-linear knobs for precise control at small values.
- 18 presets covering different configurations.
29 April 2019, MondayGTX
28 April 2019, SundayGTO
29 April 2019, MondayGTA
09 April 2019, TuesdayGogodze Phu Vol II
26 March 2019, TuesdayClipStar
26 March 2019, TuesdayVeeCS
15 March 2019, FridayQB-3
24 February 2019, Sundayendorphin dual-band stereo compressor
18 February 2019, MondayManda Audio : MT Power Drum Kit v2.0.2 Win/Osx
12 February 2019, TuesdaySoftAmp PSA